- This event has passed.
Living Well Dying Well – A 6-week Online Program
March 15 @ 6:00 pm - April 19 @ 8:00 pm
A 6-week online opportunity to tend end-of-life through supportive, peer-based learning circles, courageous conversations, Advanced Care Planning and shared wisdom of all participants.
An invitation to grow and strengthen our capacity to live well while mindfully tending end-of-life matters.
Living Well, Dying Well is for you if:
• You are called to tend end-of-life with consciousness and care
• You wish to reclaim dying and death as a personal, familial and village process
• You care about an eco-responsible approach to end-of-life
• You are a caregiver
• You are human!
A six-week multigenerational journey exploring ways we live & die, mindfully preparing and consciously living with the end in mind.
Your registration includes: opening mindfulness and somatic based practices, opportunities to explore through peer based inquiry, and a customized Centre for Earth & Spirit Living Well Dying Well Journal.
Tuesdays, March 15th – April 19th, 2022
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PT (with optional 1/2 hour after each class for social connection and Q&A)
Sliding scale – $295 – $235 or 2 for $450. Ask us about scholarships.
The Centre for Earth and Spirit Society offers this program at an accessible rate, with support from a New Horizons for Seniors Program grant.
On Zoom – Link will be sent closer to start date.
- March 15 @ 6:00 pm
- April 19 @ 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Celebrant, Death Doula, End-of-life, Living Well Dying Well, Online, Online Courses, Online Spirituality, Online Workshop
- Centre for Earth and Spirit Society